Our Healthy Products include:
A Wholesome Medley that has an assortment of:
- Almonds – A rich source of nutrients that promote a healthy heart and lower cholesterol.
- Cashews – Cashews contain the same heart healthy mono-unsaturated fat found in olive oil.
- Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolate contains natural plant nutrients that can contribute to improved cardiovascular health.
- Peanuts – Peanuts pack a one-two nutritional punch of protein and carbs to help maintain energy levels.
- Dried Cherries – Dried cherries are known for high levels of antioxidants shown to help improve bone health.
- Dried Cranberries – Dried cherries are a tart berry which contains nutrients that help promote gastrointestinal health.
Extra Fancy Unsalted Mix:
An absolutely delicious mix that includes; California Almonds, Indian Cashews, Shelled California Pistachios and Pecans.
An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but if you want to live longer, a handful of nuts may be a better bet, researchers reported.
The biggest study yet into whether nuts can add years to your life shows that people who ate nuts every day were 20 percent less likely to die from heart disease, cancer or any other cause over 30 years than people who didn’t eat them.
And not only that, nuts seem to help keep the pounds off, the team at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and the Harvard School of Public Health found.
Source: NBC News Health News
Fabulous Fruit and Nut Mix
A perfect mix of Almonds, Walnuts, Dried Cherries, Dry Roasted Shelled Pistachios and Dried Cherries. This no sodium snack provides a burst of flavor from the dried tart cherries and cranberries combined with the healthy goodness of delicious nuts. Enjoy any time of the day.
In shell Colossal pistachios lighly salted and slow roasted to perfection only the finest quality will do. Pistachios have protein, beneficial fats, fiber and other important nutrients your body needs every day.
- A one-ounce serving of pistachios equals 49 nuts, which is more nuts per serving than any other snack nut.
- Pistachios are a naturally cholesterol-free and sodium-free food that contains 13 grams of fat per serving, the majority of which (11.5 grams) comes from monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Saturated fat contributes only 1.5 grams per serving.
- One serving of pistachios has as much potassium (290mg, 8% of the Daily Value) as a half of a large banana (250 mg, 7% of the Daily Value) and 3 grams of filling fiber.
Whole Roasted Unsalted Indian Cashews:
This delicacy is not only delicious, but is a nutritious and healthy food. Cashews are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients. Did you know that cashew contain five times more vitamin C than oranges?
- Cashews are also good in many essential vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), riboflavin, and thiamin (vitamin B-1). 100 g nuts provide 0.147 mg or 32% of daily-recommended levels of pyridoxine. Pyridoxine reduces the risk of homocystinuria, and sideroblastic anemia. Niacin helps prevent “pellagra” or dermatitis. Additionally, these vitamins are essential for metabolism of protein, fat, and carbohydrates at the cellular level.
- They are rich in “heart-friendly” monounsaturated-fatty acids like oleic, and palmitoleic acids. These essential fatty acids help lower harmful LDL-cholesterol while increasing good HDL cholesterol in the blood. Research studies suggest that Mediterranean diet which is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
Dark Chocolate Almonds:
The benefits of this superfood are well documented. Study after study proves that dark chocolate—sweet, rich, and delicious does more for you than just taste great The secret behind its powerful punch is cacao, also the source of the sweet’s distinct taste. Packed with healthy chemicals like flavonoids and theobromine, this little bean is a disease-killing bullet. We use only finest quality dark chocolate to enrobe our delicious crunchy California healthy almonds. Delicious and good for you too.
- Studies show that eating a small amount of dark chocolate two or three times each week can help lower your blood pressure. Dark chocolate improves blood flow and may help prevent the formation of blood clots. Eating dark chocolate may also prevent arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Dark chocolate increases blood flow to the brain as well as to the heart, so it can help improve cognitive function. Dark chocolate also helps reduce your risk of stroke.
- Almonds are one of the complete sources of energy as well as nutrients. The nuts, especially, are rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids like oleic, and palmitoleic acids that help in lowering LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increasing HDL or “good cholesterol” in the human body. Research studies suggest that Mediterranean diet, which is excellent in monounsaturated fatty acids, help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- Almonds are free from gluten protein, and for the same reason, they are one of the popular ingredients in the preparation of gluten-free food formulas. Such formula preparations are, in fact, healthy alternatives in people with wheat food allergy, and celiac disease.
For your sweet cravings and option 3 we offer:
- Peanut M&Ms: A classic from the M&M Mars Company
- Peanut Butter M&Ms: Delicious creamy peanut butter wrapped in milk chocolate with a candy shell.
- Milk Chocolate M&Ms: The original used to be called: Plain M&Ms “back in the day”.
- Crispy M&Ms: M&Ms that go crunch, with crisped rice in the center.
- Gourmet Chocolate Raisins: Delicious milk chocolate surrounding plump fresh raisins. Not your basic rasinette
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans: Forty nine flavors from cappuccino to buttered popcorn.
- Mike & Ikes: Fruit flavors cherry, strawberry, orange, lemon, and lime and chewy.
- Skittles: Like the ad says “Taste the rainbow”